A few friends were asking for this recipe so here’s a printable for everyone. This can be modified to whatever your heart desires and is a great morning pick me up with just a bit of caffeine from green tea leaves.
Protein Shake Recipe
What You’ll Need
- Shaker Bottle (Blenderbottle 20 oz)
- 2 tsp Matcha Powder (KintraFoods Matcha Powder)
- 25 g or 1 Scoop Protein Powder (MyProtein Whey Isolate)
- 8 oz Veggiemilk (Ripple Unsweetened Original Milk)
- 12 oz Water
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker bottle and shake well.
Optional: Shake first, let sit for a bit in refrigerator, shake again when ready to drink. I use a blender bottle and I find that it gets any clumps from the matcha out very easily if I let it sit a bit!
Modifications: You can add / blend spinach or any green into this and the sweetness of the protein powder will mask the starchy green flavor. I also add maca powder or tumeric when I feel like it.