This pizza dough comes together in about ~5 minutes with no yeast, minimal kneading and just two ingredients! I add garlic powder and a few extras for flavor, but really you could leave it as is and it would still taste great.
If you do decide to make this pizza, I’d love to see how it turned out for you! Feel free to tag @janiceachan or @eatingwithjanice with your results.
I’ve linked to the items in the recipe below. If you use the link I’ll get a small commission (thanks so much!)
Pizza Dough & Pizza Sauce
- Mixing bowl
- Jar or another bowl
- Oven, set to 475 degrees fahrenheit
- Pan, any kind – or pizza stone
Ingredients For the Dough
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour + a little more for rolling out the pizza dough
- Optional: 1 tsp each of: baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and salt – for flavor & a lil rise!
Ingredients For the Sauce
- 6oz can of tomato paste
- 1.5 cups of water
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2-3 tbsp italian seasoning
- 1-2 tsp dried oregano
- 1-2 tsp dried basil
- 1-2 tsp dried rosemary
- salt & black pepper to taste
Make the Sauce
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a jar or mixing bowl.
- Let sit while you make the dough, or ideally let it sit for a few hours before you make the pizza, even 24 hours is okay – the flavors will be stronger and blend together as it sits.
Knead the Dough
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together AP flour and greek yogurt, continue to mix and eventually knead until a dough forms. You may need to add more flour than you think – you can eyeball it until it’s not sticky.
- Roll pizza dough out with a rolling pin and place flattened dough into a well-oiled pan or pizza stone.
Put the Pizza Together
- Add pizza sauce to dough in pan, then add cheese and any other toppings of your choice.
- For items like cilantro, pesto or bbq sauce, save for after the pizza is finished cooking. You can top it off as you please afterward, but it’ll burn in the oven.
- Once the pizza is garnished to your liking, place in oven heated at 475 degrees for 10-12 minutes. It’s done when the edges are golden brown.
My Favorite Toppings/Tips
Grab anything from your fridge, really – get creative. Here are a few toppings I normally have on hand if I’m making pizza:
- Italian Sausage
- Tofu Ricotta (I use this recipe from It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken – it’s amazing, just like regular ricotta)
- Bell Peppers
If you don’t have a pizza pan, here’s a pretty affordable one for $20. One of the best investments I made recently was a Lodge cast iron baking pan – cast iron cooks so evenly and gives you the crunch and crisp edge on pizza that can’t be beat. It’s a little more expensive at $39, but well worth it.
Hope you get to try this recipe and that you’re safe and sound during this time.
Thanks for taking a break, stay safe xx
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.